Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Root page of a Blueprint doesn´t appear on Blueprint Control Center

Level 2

Adobe experts suggested us to use the root page of a Blueprint as the Home page (instead of having a home page inside the folder, same level as the rest of the sections) as shown below:

[img]http://dev.day.com/content/docs/en/cq/current/administering/multi_site_manager/_jcr_content/par/imag...

We built it as told BUT now we can´t see the status of the home page in the Blueprint Control Center since it only shows the inner pages and not the root page of a Blueprint.
As you know, the Home page is the most active page in a site and it´s really necessary and helpful to be able to monitor its status in the BCC.

Is there any workaround or suggestion to have the home page (root page) shown in the BCC as any other page or section?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

I think the suggestion would be map it to the top level of page which you don't want to rollout that means the top level of page and not the home page of site (as you want to rollout your home page to)

So from above example if you see the configuration has been done at top level of page which does not require rollout and if you see the detail of that page its actually redirecting to the default 'en' page (i.e. /content/geometrixx-outdoors/en)

So work around is to change your BP configuration to a page in hierarchy underneath you want rollout to be done.

I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Pawan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

I think the suggestion would be map it to the top level of page which you don't want to rollout that means the top level of page and not the home page of site (as you want to rollout your home page to)

So from above example if you see the configuration has been done at top level of page which does not require rollout and if you see the detail of that page its actually redirecting to the default 'en' page (i.e. /content/geometrixx-outdoors/en)

So work around is to change your BP configuration to a page in hierarchy underneath you want rollout to be done.

I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Pawan