Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Retrieving form values

Former Community Member

Hi,

I have to use form values in my workflow.I created a simple form which accepts user values,based on that value decision need to be taken in the workflow.

I added form participant step,process step to retain form values(since work Item object is not accessible in OR split) using ecma script,OR split in my workflow.

I am not sure how to retrieve forms stored data in ecma script, based on the form configuration data will be stored in action configuration path( i.e content\usergenerated\....).

If the path has been  hard coded  it is working(i.e /content/usergenerated/geometrixx-outdoors/en/men/coats/MyForm/cq-gen1440582545837/1441183647014_2)however dynamically couldn't able to retrieve.

Please guide me to resolve this issue

Regards,

Kirithi

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Kirithi,

moved your post to the AEM forum, hopefully someone can offer more help here. Our product naming does not help, but AEM Forms[1] is more geared to creating and processing PDF forms.

Regards,

Opkar

http://www.adobe.com/marketing-cloud/enterprise-content-management/forms-management.html

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Kirthi,

when you say form, are you talking about a simple HTML form or was with form created using AEM Forms?

Regards,

Opkar

Former Community Member

Hi Opkar,

I am talking about HTML forms created using available form component in the sidekick.

Regards,

Kirithi

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Kirithi,

moved your post to the AEM forum, hopefully someone can offer more help here. Our product naming does not help, but AEM Forms[1] is more geared to creating and processing PDF forms.

Regards,

Opkar

http://www.adobe.com/marketing-cloud/enterprise-content-management/forms-management.html