Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

resource has no content. / referrer=null LOG ERROR

Level 2

Hello all,

We are facing the following log entry (only in publish instance) (error.log file)

05.04.2017 14:06:25.249 *ERROR* [10.43.32.116 [1491415585242] GET /vending.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.jsp.libs.foundation.components.primary.cq.Page.Page_jsp resource has no content. path=/vending.html referrer=null

Do you have any ideia about the cause?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

That's sounds good Matheus. 

My suggestion if it persists again, please look for jcr:content node of the page you are requesting. 

Thanks,

~Vamsi

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 4

Hi, Matheus

Please check the following post whether if it helps.... 

http://help-forums.adobe.com/content/adobeforums/en/experience-manager-forum/adobe-experience-manage...

If it is not worked share your code snippet to analyze further. 

Thanks,

~Vamsi

Level 2

Thanks for answering,

Unfortunately, I can't reproduce this error, so I can't debug it and try to identify which code generates it.

But we know the code that generates it is:

logger.error("resource has no content. path={} referrer={}", request.getRequestURI(), request.getHeader("Referrer"));

In the proxy.jsp file.

/libs/foundation/components/primary/cq/Page/proxy.jsp

<%-- Copyright 1997-2009 Day Management AG Barfuesserplatz 6, 4001 Basel, Switzerland All Rights Reserved. This software is the confidential and proprietary information of Day Management AG, ("Confidential Information"). You shall not disclose such Confidential Information and shall use it only in accordance with the terms of the license agreement you entered into with Day. ============================================================================== Default proxy script Includes a 'jcr:content' child resource if available --%><%@page session="false" import="org.apache.sling.api.resource.Resource, org.slf4j.Logger, org.slf4j.LoggerFactory, com.day.cq.wcm.api.NameConstants" %><%@ taglib prefix="sling" uri="http://sling.apache.org/taglibs/sling/1.0" %><%! private final Logger logger = LoggerFactory.getLogger(getClass()); %><sling:defineObjects /><% Resource cr = resourceResolver.getResource(resource, NameConstants.NN_CONTENT); if (cr == null) { logger.error("resource has no content. path={} referrer={}", request.getRequestURI(), request.getHeader("Referrer")); response.sendError(HttpServletResponse.SC_NOT_FOUND, "no content"); return; } RequestDispatcher crd = slingRequest.getRequestDispatcher(cr); if (crd != null) { crd.include(request, response); return; } else { logger.error("Unable to dispatch proxy request.for {} referrer={}", request.getRequestURI(), request.getHeader("Referrer")); throw new ServletException("No Content"); } %>

I update here if I got something new.

Correct answer by
Level 4

That's sounds good Matheus. 

My suggestion if it persists again, please look for jcr:content node of the page you are requesting. 

Thanks,

~Vamsi

Level 2

Yes, I believe that it's generated by some missing jcr:content node.

Thanks,