Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Resizing of components in layout mode

Level 3

In AEM 6.4, when i am trying to resize the components in layout mode, it's not working for mobile and tablet layout.

It's getting resized in Desktop layout but not in mobile. Can anyone please help with this issue.

Thanks,

Priya

7 Replies

Level 10

Have you added the required CSS to do so? Follow the WKDN tutorial and you will get the CSS that lets you adjust the layout.

Getting Started with AEM Sites - WKND Tutorial

Last time i worked with that - the layout for mobile was working. Download Section 6 from Github and look at the layout there. It works nicely:

ALayout.png

Employee Advisor

I would look at the CSS the responsive grid is outputting in your client library and make sure there is not a LESS compilation issue...

Level 2

Do you know how can you fix this issue?

Thanks.

Level 2

Hi Priya, Did you get that fixed? I am facing the same issue and there are no LESS compilation issues.

Level 5

Hello - I am also facing the same issue in AEM 6.2. Can someone tell me what was the fix?

Level 5

Hi Priya - Were you able to resolve the issue? If so, please provide what was done to fix it.

Level 5

@priyag89962601 I am facing the same issue. Could you share the fix for this if this is resolved?