Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Report for all user groups in AEM

Adobe Champion

Is there a Out of the Box way or ACS Commons utility to get a report of all User groups in AEM?

I saw something in ACS Commons for getting the list of users here - etc/acs-commons/exporters/usergroupstagelist.html, but not for user group.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @P_V_Nair ,

I doubt whether we have exclusive 'User Group exporter' from acs-commons. But I think you can use the users exporter with custom filters to include properties related to user groups, such as group membership and group-related properties.

You can use below CURL command to get user groups, 

curl -u admin:admin http://localhost:4502/home/groups.tidy.-1.json

The response will contain information about all user groups, including their properties and members.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Adobe Champion

@EstebanBustamante  If you saw my initial post, I already mentioned this link in there. I am looking for usergroup report and not users list.

Community Advisor

Sorry I didn't see you already posted the link, but I meant that you get a list of groups in that ACS Commons UI, so you could just inspect the network and see how that is being retrieved. 

Esteban Bustamante

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @P_V_Nair ,

I doubt whether we have exclusive 'User Group exporter' from acs-commons. But I think you can use the users exporter with custom filters to include properties related to user groups, such as group membership and group-related properties.

You can use below CURL command to get user groups, 

curl -u admin:admin http://localhost:4502/home/groups.tidy.-1.json

The response will contain information about all user groups, including their properties and members.

Thanks,