Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Reference rewrite issue

Level 8

Hi All,

I have a custom workflow where in I restricted only few of the components to rewritten.

The problem is the components which are excluded to rewritten are actually rewriting successfully.

Can anyone help me what's the issue is.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Vani1012 

Could you please answer following questions to understand the use case in a better way? 

- How exactly your workflow is working behind the scene? Is it taking a page and re-writing component node/properties under /content? 
- Or upon running your workflow you're literally changing the component under /apps? 
- How're you excluding components which shall not be re-written?

If possible could you please share the code of your custom process step that is responsible for making it all happen?

Best regards,
Himanshu Singhal

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Vani1012 

Could you please answer following questions to understand the use case in a better way? 

- How exactly your workflow is working behind the scene? Is it taking a page and re-writing component node/properties under /content? 
- Or upon running your workflow you're literally changing the component under /apps? 
- How're you excluding components which shall not be re-written?

If possible could you please share the code of your custom process step that is responsible for making it all happen?

Best regards,
Himanshu Singhal

Employee Advisor

@Vani1012 Please share your Custom Workflow Snippet and its launcher