Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Reference rewrite issue

Level 8

Hi All,

I have a custom workflow where in I restricted only few of the components to rewritten.

The problem is the components which are excluded to rewritten are actually rewriting successfully.

Can anyone help me what's the issue is.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Vani1012 

Could you please answer following questions to understand the use case in a better way? 

- How exactly your workflow is working behind the scene? Is it taking a page and re-writing component node/properties under /content? 
- Or upon running your workflow you're literally changing the component under /apps? 
- How're you excluding components which shall not be re-written?

If possible could you please share the code of your custom process step that is responsible for making it all happen?

Best regards,
Himanshu Singhal

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Vani1012 

Could you please answer following questions to understand the use case in a better way? 

- How exactly your workflow is working behind the scene? Is it taking a page and re-writing component node/properties under /content? 
- Or upon running your workflow you're literally changing the component under /apps? 
- How're you excluding components which shall not be re-written?

If possible could you please share the code of your custom process step that is responsible for making it all happen?

Best regards,
Himanshu Singhal

Employee Advisor

@Vani1012 Please share your Custom Workflow Snippet and its launcher