Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

"Warning: no parent: no LiveCopy" when using an iparsys in AEM 6.1

Level 1

We recently migrated from AEM 5.6.1 to 6.1 SP2, CFP8. Everything seems to work fine however I realized as soon as i open a child page whose parent contains a component in iparsys, the below warning is generated. My error log now seem to be full of these warnings.

09.05.2017 15:08:24.584 *WARN* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1494360504526] GET /content/zb/master/zb-global-master/en/cookies-policy.html HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.LiveRelationshipManagerImpl StarResource given at /content/zb/master/zb-global-master/en/cookies-policy/jcr:content/footerleftcolumn/*: no parent: no LiveCopy

These logs though seem to point to some live copy problems, i don't think its right coz this content path is not under msm for now. 

FYI: 

/content/zb/master/zb-global-master/en  : This is the parent page which has an iparsys footerleftcolumn in jcr:content. 

/content/zb/master/zb-global-master/en/cookies-policy  : This is the child page. The footer iparsys for parent should carry over to this page which it does when accessed but gives the above warning. 

I did some more troubleshooting. I opened the child page(/content/zb/master/zb-global-master/en/cookies-policy), added a component in child page's iparsys and then deleted it. After this it stopped giving me this warning and that's probably coz now the child page has the iparsys in it content tree. 

Anybody else has seen this sort of behavior? 

0 Replies