Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Question in AEM Developer exam with regular expressions is well performed?

Level 2

I'm studying for the AEM developer exam and i have a question about one of the questions: Which template allowed Paths expression would allow a page to be created with the path/ content / main / page1/ page2?

And the options are:

A. /content/main/?
B. /content/main/[^/]+(/,*)?
C. /content/main/[A/]+[A/]
D. /content/main/*

I don't understand if the question is wrong or the options are because if i choose which option validates the path (ONE OPTION) i cannot because the A, B and D are valid answers. But if i add a NOT on the question like "... would NOT allow a page to be created..." then in that case i can answer a single option like the question demands that would be the C option.

What is wrong with this?

Regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Sorry, its a typo I meant Option B

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

I am not sure from where this question was pulled. However, if this is the question and to answer the same, would assume the template available to create a page under /page1/page2 only and not anywhere else and would go with an option C

Regards,

Lokesh

Level 2

bsloki wrote...

I am not sure from where this question was pulled. However, if this is the question and to answer the same, would assume the template available to create a page under /page1/page2 only and not anywhere else and would go with an option C

Regards,

Lokesh

But the option C does not validate against any part of the path... or it does?

Correct answer by
Level 10

Sorry, its a typo I meant Option B