Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Question about the forums

Level 8

On a daily basis for the past few days, the forum has been spammed by Chinese (I think) posts, that take up multiple pages of content and I assume then get manually deleted by Adobe moderators.  What technology is Adobe using for it's forum that these posts are allowed to happen?  Are these manual posts, or are they automated to spam (which seems like the valid choice)?  Why are they going through and why is Adobe not preventing them?  This gives me a lot of distrust in the framework.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

We have come under SPAM attack for past several nights. The teams are working on stopping these attacks. The attackers setup many accounts and are using different accounts and bounce them through different IPs and servers. 

We are banning these users. Sorry for the situation and we are working hard to stop it. We hope to have this resolved ASAP. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

We have come under SPAM attack for past several nights. The teams are working on stopping these attacks. The attackers setup many accounts and are using different accounts and bounce them through different IPs and servers. 

We are banning these users. Sorry for the situation and we are working hard to stop it. We hope to have this resolved ASAP. 

Level 5

Is this the reason any other page other than the first page wont' load?

Not sure if I'm the only one receiving this problem

Level 10

yes.. but now its fixed. You should be able to load properly

Employee

Sorry for the confusion; this was a side effect of the spam.

The pages should now be populating.

- Carey