Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Querying Adobe Experience Manager 6 data using the Sling getServiceResourceResolver method

Level 4

Hi

I am working on the sample provided in the url populating the data in the data grid pulled from the JCR. I am facing the problem as the examples is not using the archetype10 to run the java code which was trained during the adobe training can someone help me on this.

Do we need to create a project structure like the company project provided in the screen shot which is an example project created during the adobe training.

https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/querying-experience-manager-sling.html

Regards

Pr@veen

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Follow the steps in the article. It works as i showed you when we held a connect meeting. If you want - we can do another one next week. You do not need Archetype 10. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 9

@Praveen,

Yes, it would be helpful if you follow the steps. Creating a project structure from scratch will give you more insides. So better to do it.

Jitendra

Correct answer by
Level 10

Follow the steps in the article. It works as i showed you when we held a connect meeting. If you want - we can do another one next week. You do not need Archetype 10. 

Level 10

I asked Kautuk (my co-worker) to setup a meeting with you next week.

I hope the network will be better. During our meeting - i showed you this app working. However - the network was slow (as you may remember) and you kept disconnecting.

I am hoping that Kautuk will have better luck. See my email. However - I want to emphasis - your issue is not Archetype 10. This has nothing to do with the issue you have. If it was  - the app would not work on my system.

I still think its a configuration issue of mapping AEM system users to sling user mapping service. But it was hard for me to see your environment as the connect session keep disconnecting. I am hoping the connect session is better for Kautuk.

Please follow up on the email.