Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Querybuilder Debugging Issue

Level 2

Hello,

I am attempting to create a search in querybuilder that is finding a property and searching for content reflecting what is put in the property value of the jcr:title. Code example below.

path=path type=nt:unstructured 1_type=nt:unstructured 1_nodename=nameofproperty 2_relativedaterange.type=nt:unstructured 2_relativedaterange.property=nameofproperty 2_relativedaterange.lowerBound=-1d 2_relativedaterange.upperBound= group.3_property=fn:lower-case(../../@jcr:title) group.3_property.value=%designed% group.3_property.operation=like group.p.and=true

In my code I am getting a Null Pointer exception. I know it is not the code itself because in the querybuilder debugger I am getting a continous query. What is the problem with this querybuilder set up? Can someone help? Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hey Tuhin, I've decided to just use the cq:Page type and find the main page for what I am attempting to do instead of having a result for each nt:unstructured node. The previous method was unnecessary.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 2

Hi Steve, The error is a Null Pointer Exception on my test page(s) but on the querybuilder debugger you just posted it is running a continous query instead of just returning 0 results.

Level 7

Hi,

Please remove the second one and see if it works.

1. type=nt:unstructured
  2. 1_type=nt:unstructured

Thanks

Tuhin

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hey Tuhin, I've decided to just use the cq:Page type and find the main page for what I am attempting to do instead of having a result for each nt:unstructured node. The previous method was unnecessary.