Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

query particula property value contains jcr query builder

Level 2

hi,
I want to ask a question.
I want to search for a particular sub-string across all the property's values across all nodes starting from a rootnode.
How to build the query for this?

i need to return all the instances where the  jcr:links property contains /catalog/menu .

The below is not returning anything, please let me know.

type=cq:Page
property=jcr:links
property.value=/catalog/menu"
p.hits=full
path=/content

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Have you tried using the full text search on relative paths ?

//more code... map.put("path", "/content"); map.put("type", "cq:Page"); map.put("group.p.or", "true"); map.put("group.1_fulltext", "/catalog/menu"); map.put("group.1_fulltext.relPath", "jcr:links"); map.put("group.2_fulltext", "something else of interes"); map.put("group.2_fulltext.relPath", "on another node perhaps"); //... more more code

/Johan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 7

Have you tried using the full text search on relative paths ?

//more code... map.put("path", "/content"); map.put("type", "cq:Page"); map.put("group.p.or", "true"); map.put("group.1_fulltext", "/catalog/menu"); map.put("group.1_fulltext.relPath", "jcr:links"); map.put("group.2_fulltext", "something else of interes"); map.put("group.2_fulltext.relPath", "on another node perhaps"); //... more more code

/Johan