Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Query builder is not working with nodename predicate

Level 2

Hi Team,

I have written a code using query builder api where i am using nodename as a predicate to fetch the jcr content data. It was working fine in lower environments but in production it is not giving any result. Using query builder debugger tool with correct xpath query it is loading infinitely if the predicate has nodename but with property it is giving result.

Please help.

Thanks

7 Replies

Level 10

Can you test this Query on a fresh Publish installation to rule out issue iwith the current instance.

Administrator

Can you help me with the query?

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Query is:

path=/content/<proj>/..

nodename=pageHeader

p.limit=-1

when i am hitting this query using querybuilder debugger tool it is loading infinitely and in logs it is giving the following warning: /libs/cq/search/content/querydebug.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.property.strategy.ContentMirrorStoreStrategy Traversed 90000 nodes (275628 index entries

Level 10

This looks like an index issue - have you set the index properly?

Level 2

Thanks for the reply. We have asked our devops team to setup the indexes in production.

Level 10

Hey -- check out this GEMS session on Indexing - it is a great session -- Oak Lucene Indexes

Community Advisor

Issues with Queries using sling:resource property - could find something similar here. May be you can try this in your local