Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Pulling data from sales force into aem template through a component.

Level 1

I want to integrate Salesforce page into AEM template using a component. It should be single sign on enabled.The content is specific to the user.

Could you please let me know how to proceed on this.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

To be clear, in that integration, the only time you have to log into to Salesforce is to create the Connected App. This is a one-time process.

However, if in general want to use SSO between AEM and Salesforce, you can use pretty much any SSO provider which supports SAMLv2 as both AEM and Salesforce both support SAMLv2.

Regards,

Justin

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi,

have you already checked the product documentation at [1]? Does it answer your questions?

Thanks,
Jörg

[1] http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-1/administer/integration/third-party-services/salesforce.html

Level 1

I want that to be working with SSO. Salesforce should not ask for sign in details.

Correct answer by
Employee

To be clear, in that integration, the only time you have to log into to Salesforce is to create the Connected App. This is a one-time process.

However, if in general want to use SSO between AEM and Salesforce, you can use pretty much any SSO provider which supports SAMLv2 as both AEM and Salesforce both support SAMLv2.

Regards,

Justin