Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

[publishfarm/-] [actionblocked]

Level 5

hey all......quick question. I am running AEM as cloud service and have the default dispatcher setup for venia, and when I request a product details page I get the following
"GET /products/product-page.html/carina-cardigan.html" -0ms [publishfarm/-] [actionblocked] publish-?????????????.adobeaemcloud.com
seems like the publish farm is just denying it, but I can't find the issue. I am using aem-cif-guides-venia as my compare. Any help?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

I found out this is a bunch of issues for me. I have updated dispatchers as well as sling mappings and it is working now.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Community Advisor

@Sean-McK 

** Can you please let us know how are you accessing the product page ? with HTTP or HTTPS ?

** Can you change the dispatcher log level to DEBUG and access the site page & share the complete log, so that we can conclude whether publish farm is denying/blocking your request ?

** What is the error page or response you are getting while accessing the product page ?

Correct answer by
Level 5

I found out this is a bunch of issues for me. I have updated dispatchers as well as sling mappings and it is working now.

Level 5

so I had to make sure all my dispatcher filters were in place, and it still didn't work. I ended up contacting support and they recycled the nodes and it picked up the changes. What is your specific issue?

Level 3

actually, I didn't even get to the dispatcher since I can't get to the product page on author- can get to category page fine. 

Level 5

if you can't see it on Author, then you probably need to look at the product-page and how the url is formatted.

Level 2

@Sean-McK  - Just to confirm the dispatcher filters are the only fix provided as part of the issue. I am facing the same issue for WEBP images in the AEM as a Cloud Service dispatcher. 

Level 1

@shankarram2407 by default the dispatchers deny everything then it allows some....so for example in default you will see a line like these:

/0010 { /type "allow" /extension '(css|eot|gif|ico|jpeg|jpg|js|gif|pdf|png|svg|swf|ttf|woff|woff2|html|mp4|mov|m4v)' /path "/content/*" }
# Enable specific mime types in non-public content directories
/0011 { /type "allow" /method "GET" /extension '(css|eot|gif|ico|jpeg|jpg|js|gif|png|svg|swf|ttf|woff|woff2)' }

if the dispatcher is blocking you need to add another line in your filters.any to allow for that extension

Level 2

@SeanMc5 It seems that existing URL based format allow is not working. i.e.

/0112 { /type "allow" /url "* *.webp *"  }  # enable webp

The above code is not working. The below code is working in AEM as a Cloud Service

/0138 { /type "allow" /method "GET" /extension '(css|eot|gif|ico|jpeg|jpg|js|gif|png|webp|svg|swf|ttf|woff|woff2)' }

Thanks for your quick reply.

Level 1
/0112 { /type "allow" /url "* *.webp *"  }  # enable webp

that wouldn't work because of the regular expression i believe 

/0112 { /type "allow" /url "*/*.webp"  }  # enable webp

I think that would work, but doing it by url is not great, but by extension is best. that is how you handle special extensions....newer version of AEM accounts for webp

Level 1

Can You Provide a Specific Solution It will be really helpful to us