Expand my Community achievements bar.

Publish Experience fragments using publish content tree process

Level 2

In Aemascs dev environment (2024.07 version), I have created a custom workflow using publish content tree step. Now I am facing issues when publish the experience fragment using the workflow.

Scenario:

1. create a new experience fragment. Select the parent folder, publish the XF using the custom workflow.  Now parent and master node both are publishing

2. After adding some content, select the parent, publish the XF. Now the parent only published.  master node is deleted in publish environment.

Kamaraj_A_0-1723440544511.png

I am not able to replicate this issue in my local. In error log, nothing is printed related 

Could any one help me to resolve this issue. 

Thanks

Kamaraj

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

HI @Kamaraj_A ,

Check the additional parameters in the Arguments field in the process tab. Look for the arguments that you have provided there in your custom workflow. For example:

enableVersion=true,agentId=publish,includeChildren=true,filters=onlyModified

You can try to add "filter" argument 

• filters (string value, default means that all paths are activated). Available values are:

• onlyActivated - only activate pages that have (already) been activated. Acts as a form of reactivation.
    • onlyModified - activate only paths which are already activated and have a modification date later than the activation date.
    • The above can be ORed with a pipe “|”. For example, onlyActivated|onlyModified.

For more details please follow this link:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/operations/repli...

-Tarun

Level 2

Thanks for your reply @TarunKumar.

These parameters will help to publish child nodes.

But my worry is that why it is deleting the master node if I publish again.

Community Advisor

Hi @Kamaraj_A ,

Can you test this in any other environment and also double check your custom workflow process steps.

Administrator

@Kamaraj_A Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni