Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

property index is not picking in AEM

Level 2

Hi Team,

I have created 2 custom property indexes for 2 different custom queries which fetch the content from metadata in DAM,

it was working fine somedays back.

We faced some issues with indexing, due to this instance is re-indexed now.

After re-indexed, my custom queries are picking default OOTB index (/oak:index/damAssetLucene) instead of custom index.

How to ensure my queries pick custom index, please suggest.

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Could you please brief me about your custom queries ,then I will use Oak index Definition generator to generate index structure.

After re-indexing, did you check the availability of 2 custom property indexes under /oak:index/damAssetLucene/indexRules/dam:Asset/properties.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Could you please brief me about your custom queries ,then I will use Oak index Definition generator to generate index structure.

After re-indexing, did you check the availability of 2 custom property indexes under /oak:index/damAssetLucene/indexRules/dam:Asset/properties.

Level 2

Hi Debal_das,

I have below custom queries indexes which worked earlier.

Now instance is re-indexed, after re-indexing queries are taking damAssetLucence which is OOTB one and including path for this is /content/dam.

How to ensure my custom indexes work?

chandrareddy_0-1660222379110.png

chandrareddy_1-1660222429061.png

chandrareddy_2-1660222794828.png

chandrareddy_1-1660222753519.png

Employee Advisor

I have replicated the process [reindex the custom index , delete the custom index and reinstall the custom index again] on my local AEM 6.5.12 instance and every time it's picking custom index over 

/oak:index/damAssetLucene.

Could you please reindex your custom index again and check whether you are getting reindexing completed message like the below one in error.log file -

15.08.2022 20:20:09.455 *INFO* [async-index-update-async] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.AsyncIndexUpdate [async] Reindexing completed for indexes: [/oak:index/techdoclucene*(3)] in 115.7 ms (115 ms)

Level 2

Hi Debal_das

I have again re-indexed custom index, now it is working fine.

Thanks a lot.

Employee Advisor

Can you please paste the query?