Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Problems using workflow component "Configurable metadata" - anyone has any experience?

Level 2

Hi all,

I have an task, where I need to provide certain metadata values for assets in a given folder. To this, I've found this Configurable metadata - workflow step in AEM, but I'm having problems using it. Does any of you have some experience?

In the Metadata values, I've tried to add this (a custom metadata attribute in our system): jcr:content/metadata/ds:validFrom:{Date}2019-11-21T14:33:48.000+01:00

But when I sync the workflow, and re-opens the workflow step, my command seems to have vanished (see below)

Does anyone know how to configure the workflow step?

1859852_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

With that workflow step, you are trying to update jcr:content/metadata/ds:validFrom. "ds:validFrom" is not an OOTB metadata property.

You need to register "ds" namespace via: /crx/explorer/index.jsp -> Node Type Administration -> Namepsaces -> New

1859855_pastedImage_3.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

With that workflow step, you are trying to update jcr:content/metadata/ds:validFrom. "ds:validFrom" is not an OOTB metadata property.

You need to register "ds" namespace via: /crx/explorer/index.jsp -> Node Type Administration -> Namepsaces -> New

1859855_pastedImage_3.png