Expand my Community achievements bar.

Problem while creating user with Age property for personalization- please help

Level 3

I am trying to implement personalization in my project and have created segments based on user property- age. There are 4 different segments based on the age and 4 teasers mapped to it. While the teaser work perfectly fine for the example users provided by AEM, I am facing trouble when I check the functionality with the user that I created.

1.I have set the property age for the user from CRX, but when I login with that particular user and check the client context the age tag shows "No Age". When I checked the profiles of example (Eg. Alison Parker) users on CRX, I couldn't find any property for age configured there. There is no option to set the age of user while creating the user from useradmin page.

2. If I add a property named "Age" to the user profile, then it appears on client context after selecting from design mode, but in that case the personalization doesn't work, since the condition being checked over there is for the property "age" and not "Age".

Another general query regarding personalization that I needed clarification on was, Is there a way to make the campaigns templates available under my project? Like currently the campaigns are available under content/campaigns, can it be made available under content/MyProject/campaigns ?

0 Replies