Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Problem create one dialog with 2 images (AEM 6 -new Touch UI)

Level 2

Hi,

I need to upload two images in the same dialog but it's not working. In cq:editConfig and in cq:dialog I created two nodes with the same configuration. In the  jcr:content page  it creates the file node only for the first image while for the second image it's creating the node without any file inside and so it's not showing the image.

(see attached images)

Thanks advanced,

Josi

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Josi,

Thanks for patch. Please file daycare ticket along with patch to track it out.

Thanks,

Sham

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

I have sent this question to the AEM Eng team on Touch UI. This is a use case that we need to base more task-based community articles around. I will add this to the community article list. 

Level 4

Hi,

I have just trying fixing fileuploadfield.js and it now works.

/libs/cq/gui/components/authoring/dialog/fileuploadfield/clientlibs/fileuploadfield/js/fileuploadfield.js

line 377, substitute the registratrion on the event "foundation-contentloaded" like this:

// when a dialog shows up, initialize the fileupload field $(document).on("foundation-contentloaded", function (event) { var $element = $(document).find(".cq-dialog .coral-FileUpload"); $element.each(function() { var widget = $(this) ? $(this).data("fileUpload") : undefined; var resourceURL = $(this) ? $(this).parents("form.cq-dialog").attr("action") : undefined; if (!widget) { return; } new ns.FileUploadField(widget, resourceURL); }); });

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Josi,

Thanks for patch. Please file daycare ticket along with patch to track it out.

Thanks,

Sham