Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

preview publish option for pages similar to quick publish on sites.html

Level 1

I am building one preview functionality in AEM to publish the content to preview server first to review the pages before publishing to actual publish instance. To meet the requirement, I have overlayed the sites node from libs to apps (wcm/core/content/sites) and added new preview publish node under jcr:content/actions/selection which is now visible in sites.html after selecting a page. I want to add a custom java script and pop up dialog to add a custom action on it. Can someone suggest the steps to attach custom actions on the new preview publish button?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Level 1

I have similar requirement where i have to publish the page to preview url but the replication access is denied. So, it is executing another workflow i.e  request for activation to preview the page. I want to write a custom code to publish the page to preview. Anyone has any solution for this.