Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

pool not open error while trying to access DB AEM 6.5

Level 2

Hello Everyone,

I am able to connect and do transactions with the JDBC connection pool, but when I am doing manual deployment through the package manager then the issue happens, I am new to AEM and not getting what to do also this is a SPA  project. below is the stack trace can anyone please help me on how to solve this or any other alternative I can use

bhavya1724_0-1674227690713.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear @bhavya1724 ,

I suspect that's configuration issue - something is missing/miss-configured. You need to double check your configurations. Check in OSGI, check on your code every little detail for your database settings. These are the two things to look at. Then try to install the bundle/package again.

Reference: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-64/developing/platform/jdbc.html?lang=en

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Santosh

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear @bhavya1724 ,

I suspect that's configuration issue - something is missing/miss-configured. You need to double check your configurations. Check in OSGI, check on your code every little detail for your database settings. These are the two things to look at. Then try to install the bundle/package again.

Reference: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-64/developing/platform/jdbc.html?lang=en

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Santosh

Community Advisor

Hi @bhavya1724,

Can you please check in your code if you are closing DataSourcePool anywhere, as once closed, it will have to be initialised again, before using it.

Please share your code and configurations.

Level 2

Hi Chitra, Thank you for your response. we are not closing the data source anywhere here are the OSGi and other config

bhavya1724_0-1674288765912.pngbhavya1724_1-1674288803318.pngbhavya1724_2-1674288881055.pngbhavya1724_3-1674289117143.png

Community Advisor

Hi @bhavya1724 

Can you share the osgi config as deployed via code (the one you shared is from Felix console)

Level 2

Hi @Vijayalakshmi_S sorry for the delay, missed this conversation here is the code 

bhavya1724_0-1674547709889.png

Community Advisor

Hi @bhavya1724 

some of the steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue 

1. Can you please verify the contents of the AEM error.log and request.log files to ensure that not getting any errors related to connection pool configuration ?
  2. Additionally, You can restart the bundle after package deployment or 
  3. restart the server after package deployment

if the aforementioned steps does not resolve issue, I will go with @SantoshSai's comments and validate the configuration. 

Level 2

Hi @Nitin_laad, thank you for your response yes if we restart the server then it is working but every time we cannot restart the server so to avoid that looking for a solution where we can correct it, and there are no errors in the log