Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Pitch Adobe AEM Sites

Level 2

Good Morning Dear Friends 

Recently I joined dotSource as an Adobe PreSales Consultant.

I have to prepare a pitch for AEM Sites.

Initially, this Pitch is just for internal use. After rehearsal and having approval from management I will customize it according to our prospect.

Could you please advise where I can get updated resources to make a killer Pitch?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Samsalim You can use some killer advantages of AEM-

Some of them listed below:

• One of the biggest advantages of AEM CQ5 over another CMS (Content Management System) is its integration with other products from Adobe and with the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
  • AEM can create custom digital experiences personalized to the individual user.
  • AEM provides best-in-class features such as content workflows, digital asset management, social and multi-channel collaboration, etc.
  • AEM allows users to manage digital content easily and effectively.
  • AEM is far beyond simple website management. It provides an impressive solution to managing mobile applications, mobile websites, eCommerce, and marketing campaign management.
  • AEM is complemented with other Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and provides a path forward for digital marketing.
  • By default, AEM comes with built-in features such as workflows to control content in the CMS, the use of search queries to find anything you are looking for, setting up social collaboration, tagging content, and a way to manage your digital content easily.
  • AEM also provides a way to manage mobile applications, mobile websites, e-commerce, and marketing campaign management.
  • It can Control and Reduce Costs.
  • It has a Minimized Risk.
  • It can Increase Productivity.
  • 24/7/365 Monitoring of Your AEM Environment
  • It is Accessed to the Most Current Technology.
  • It has Flexibility and Scalability qualities.
  • It provides Strategic Consulting and Future Planning.
  • With the use of it, You Can Focus on Your Core Business and Drive More value from your AEM Investment.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

I would suggest the official website coz most of the other portals are more technically inclined.

Website for Business use case : AEM Website 
For more on documentation, release information and tutorial videos : https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service.html 

You can also find a bunch of urls on google with the term "Why AEM?"

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Samsalim You can use some killer advantages of AEM-

Some of them listed below:

• One of the biggest advantages of AEM CQ5 over another CMS (Content Management System) is its integration with other products from Adobe and with the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
  • AEM can create custom digital experiences personalized to the individual user.
  • AEM provides best-in-class features such as content workflows, digital asset management, social and multi-channel collaboration, etc.
  • AEM allows users to manage digital content easily and effectively.
  • AEM is far beyond simple website management. It provides an impressive solution to managing mobile applications, mobile websites, eCommerce, and marketing campaign management.
  • AEM is complemented with other Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and provides a path forward for digital marketing.
  • By default, AEM comes with built-in features such as workflows to control content in the CMS, the use of search queries to find anything you are looking for, setting up social collaboration, tagging content, and a way to manage your digital content easily.
  • AEM also provides a way to manage mobile applications, mobile websites, e-commerce, and marketing campaign management.
  • It can Control and Reduce Costs.
  • It has a Minimized Risk.
  • It can Increase Productivity.
  • 24/7/365 Monitoring of Your AEM Environment
  • It is Accessed to the Most Current Technology.
  • It has Flexibility and Scalability qualities.
  • It provides Strategic Consulting and Future Planning.
  • With the use of it, You Can Focus on Your Core Business and Drive More value from your AEM Investment.