Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Phone Link gets rewritten

Level 2

I'm using Sightly

<a href="tel:${phone}">${phone}</a>

the phone number is getting printed correctly but inside the link "tel:" is getting replaced by "_tel_" which breaks the link to work as a phone link. I can't found anything in the Sightly documentation about it. I tried using context unsafe and context html but none worked.

How I stop that link to getting rewritten?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
4 Replies

Level 2

I tried to disable the Link Checker just for that link using x-cq-linkchecker=”skip” but that doesn't seem to work on Sightly.

What's the idiomatic way to disable just one link in Sightly? Not sure what you mean with adjust the regexps?

Thanks

Correct answer by
Level 10

Administrator

Please try what Praveen suggested, 

There is a hotfix which seems to cater the problem you are facing here.

DateNameDescriptionFixed IssuesReplaces
Feb 4th, 2016Hotfix 9130XSS vulnerabilityCQ-70200 : Extra underscore added for anchor links 

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

carloso98118279 wrote...

I'm using Sightly

1. <a href="tel:${phone}">${phone}</a>

the phone number is getting printed correctly but inside the link "tel:" is getting replaced by "_tel_" which breaks the link to work as a phone link. I can't found anything in the Sightly documentation about it. I tried using context unsafe and context html but none worked.

How I stop that link to getting rewritten?

Thanks

I've accidentally deleted my answer:

Hi, Carlos.

Link Checker is probably the culprit.

Have you tried any of the approaches described here: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/kb/DisableLinkChecker.html?

As a first test, I would disable Link Checker and Link Transformer for all URLs. If it really is the offender,  as the next step, I would re-enable it and properly adjust the regexps.

Regards,

Daniel.

but Praveen has already answered this one...

Regards,

Daniel.