Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

.pdf extension not resolving

Level 2

Hi All,

Am working on cq5 out of box feature "Apache fop" to download a page as pdf. I tried to access the the page URL with extension .pdf but it showing up "Internal Server Error", I gone through the log file and find out that error as  Unreachable code <%@include file="proxy.jsp"%> in Page.pdf.jsp  and i tried with absolute path too eg:"/libs/.." still the same error.

P.S : xml extension is working perfectly

My AEM version is 5.6.1

Can anyone help on this.

Thanks a lot in Advance.

Mohamedh Nishadh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi,

For OOTB components which are registered in " /libs/wcm/core/content/pdf/page2fo.xsl ".
Reason : It is a CQ bug .There is an extra space added in this below script.So,if we remove the space page will convert into pdf automatically.
Steps :
1.Go to /libs/foundation/components/primary/cq/Page/Page.pdf.jsp
2.Remove the space that is added end of the line.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi,

For OOTB components which are registered in " /libs/wcm/core/content/pdf/page2fo.xsl ".
Reason : It is a CQ bug .There is an extra space added in this below script.So,if we remove the space page will convert into pdf automatically.
Steps :
1.Go to /libs/foundation/components/primary/cq/Page/Page.pdf.jsp
2.Remove the space that is added end of the line.