Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Pattern Ditector Errors

Level 7

Pattern Ditector showing errors related to well (granite/ui/components/foundation/well) while migration to 6.5.Can we use well still in 6.5 AEM.if so what is the sling.resourseType ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi @JakeCham ,

I can't tell for sure what your problem is without the exact error description and code, but my guess is that AEM is complaining because you're using a Coral2 well. In AEM 6.5 you should be using the Coral3 library.

The good news is it's easy to find corresponding component! The Coral2 component is here:

/libs/granite/ui/components/foundation/well

The Coral3 component is here:

/libs/granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/well

You can check out this page for more information on migrating rom Coral2 to Coral3https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-4/sites/developing/using/reference-materials/granite-ui...

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi @JakeCham ,

I can't tell for sure what your problem is without the exact error description and code, but my guess is that AEM is complaining because you're using a Coral2 well. In AEM 6.5 you should be using the Coral3 library.

The good news is it's easy to find corresponding component! The Coral2 component is here:

/libs/granite/ui/components/foundation/well

The Coral3 component is here:

/libs/granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/well

You can check out this page for more information on migrating rom Coral2 to Coral3https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-4/sites/developing/using/reference-materials/granite-ui...

Level 7

Hi Theo,

In Some components i am able to use granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/well.But in some components if i put Coral3 Well then functionality is not working properly.so i tried with granite/ui/components/foundation/container and it works. but that is also if i use coral 3 container the functionalities is not working again.when putting coral2 container only functionality is working fine as well as patter detector errors are not showing.is this okay ?