Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

pass custom scheduled time value from user to scheduled_activation workflow with the help of servlet

Level 2

I have a requirement where I can take time-stamp as input in page properties for scheduled_activation/deactivation. Not able to pass the time-stamp date taken from user to scheduled_activation workflow. I am able to hit it by wfsession.getModel(""). 

If anyone can guide me for how I can pass this time-stamp for scheduling, to the scheduled_activation workflow from my custom servlet.

Thanks.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @nirbhays3027754 

Using the below snippet you can get the payload information which will return the page path within the workflow.

workItem.getWorkflowData().getPayload().toString(); 

Once you have the page path, you can convert into a Resource and get the page properties information which holds the time-stamp.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @nirbhays3027754 

Using the below snippet you can get the payload information which will return the page path within the workflow.

workItem.getWorkflowData().getPayload().toString(); 

Once you have the page path, you can convert into a Resource and get the page properties information which holds the time-stamp.

Thanks!