Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Pages are blank in edit mode

Level 4

Hi Team,

I have updated my core.wcm.component.config and core.wcm.component.content package recently.

After this package update i am not able to open any page in edit mode also all bundles are not in active.

Some are showing in installed state.

Below error i am getting from the log:-

02.12.2022 17:19:12.267 *ERROR* [[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1] [1669981752201] GET /content/we-retail/fr/fr.html HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMDeveloperModeFilter Error during include of SlingRequestPathInfo: path='/content/we-retail/fr/fr/jcr:content', selectorString='null', extension='html', suffix='null'
org.apache.sling.api.SlingException: Cannot get DefaultSlingScript: Compilation errors in org/apache/sling/scripting/sightly/apps/core/wcm/components/page/v2/page/page_html.java:
Line 46, column 1990 : com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.models.Page cannot be resolved to a type
Line 47, column 2100 : com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.models.PWA cannot be resolved to a type
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

2.21.0 is not compactable with 6.5.10, see this document [1], you have to use 2.19.0 instead.

[1] https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-core-components/using/versions.html?lang=...

Mohit_KBansal_0-1669993589673.png

Mohit_KBansal_1-1669993621754.png

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

@skumari1 It must be an issue with the WCM Core Components bundle - com.adobe.cq.core.wcm.components.core. Please check the bundle's state and try to activate it if it is not active. If it's not turning to an active state due to the dependency issues, you will see error messages in the log for reasons, and then try fixing the errors to make it active.

Level 4

Hi @Lokesh_Vajrala

I am getting below dependency issue for core.wcm.components.core bundle

javax.annotation.meta -- Cannot be resolved but is not required
javax.xml.bind,version=[2.3,3) -- Cannot be resolved
javax.xml.bind.annotation,version=[2.3,3) -- Cannot be resolved
com.adobe.cq.wcm.spi,version=[0.1,1) -- Cannot be resolved
com.day.cq.dam.scene7.api.constants,version=[2.11,3) -- Cannot be resolved
com.day.cq.search,version=[1.4,2) -- Cannot be resolved
javax.xml.bind,version=[2.3,3) -- Cannot be resolved
javax.xml.bind.annotation,version=[2.3,3) -- Cannot be resolved
com.adobe.aem.wcm.seo,version=[1.0,2) -- Cannot be resolved but is not required
com.adobe.aem.wcm.seo.localization,version=[1.0,2) -- Cannot be resolved but is not required

Do i need to install any extraa jar or need to update the service pack?

currently it is 6.5.10

Employee Advisor

Which version of core components you are using? Have you checked if it's compactable with 6.5.10?

Level 4

Its 2.21.0 version. That what i was searching for-the link for compatibility.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

2.21.0 is not compactable with 6.5.10, see this document [1], you have to use 2.19.0 instead.

[1] https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-core-components/using/versions.html?lang=...

Mohit_KBansal_0-1669993589673.png

Mohit_KBansal_1-1669993621754.png

Employee Advisor

Please restart your instance and make sure that you are using a recent AEM 6.5 servicepack. (I think that this bug should be fixed there.)

Level 4

Hi @Jörg_Hoh 

It got resolved after installing latest service pack. Thanks all for the quick help.