Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

PageProperties in AEM6.3

Former Community Member

Hello ,

in TouchUI edit mode  click on Page(Open Properties) - page properties are showing on same window in 6.3 version - In 6.2 it is to be shown as Popup window with in the edited page.

Problem i am facing is -  in 6.2 i have setup property where we drag drop image and set it has property at page level. With 6.3 version page proprieties opening in same window  i am not seeing option for drag and drop any asset.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Vijay,

I understand that you are not able to drag and drop the image in page properties in 6.3.

Seems like this is a part of improvements in  AEM-6.3 load.

I would suggest you to use "pathbrowser" as a workaround for selecting an image instead of image drag and drop.

Thanks,

Techaspect Solutions.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 7

I am not sure I understand the issue.. Can you please attach a sample package to reproduce this issue along with more clarifcation.. Like if you open your sample page, what do you expect and what is happening?

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Vijay,

I understand that you are not able to drag and drop the image in page properties in 6.3.

Seems like this is a part of improvements in  AEM-6.3 load.

I would suggest you to use "pathbrowser" as a workaround for selecting an image instead of image drag and drop.

Thanks,

Techaspect Solutions.

Level 2

We are facing the same issue, this is a huge change for us as we don't allow direct Image upload and while using a path browser could be a work around, authors will no longer be able to search for their asset on the left asset finder and drag and drop onto page props as with the 6.2 popup dialog.

Any other solutions?

Former Community Member

Yes - we can use Pathbrowser  - but i am expecting the functionality should work in AEM6.3 when it is working fine in 6.2.