Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Page path url not updating on live copy

Level 8

Hi 

I have a master page(/content/demo/en/contact) and we having 40plus live copies for it

/content/demo/en/contact

/content/demo/de/contact

/content/demo/fr/contact

We have changed path of en master as contact-us(/content/demo/en/contact-us) but on live copies the path is /content/demo/ar/contact its not updated.

Why live copy not syncing up with master page

Can anyone help here

2 Replies

Level 9

Hi @Vani1012  

As per my understanding change of name in this case is more like a structural update and not a content update . Hence it might not propagate by default to the live copies .

You will have to add a custom rollout configuration which will pick this changes and sync them to other locales.

ref: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/how-to-write-a-custom-roll...

Level 4

Hi,

Can you pls confirm if the Live Copy Source was /content/demo/en/contact for all the 40 pages?

Also when you say "changed the path" means you moved the page I guess? because one of the steps during the move will show the pages to be adjusted/republished and all your 40 pages should have been there.

Regards,

Ramkumar