Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Page edit mode not working

Community Advisor

Hi,

I'm not able to select page edit mode and when I click on "Edit" mode, it displays nothing. No drop-down is appearing to select and change page mode to Design or Targeting.

This issue seems to arise only in the higher environment like Staging, not on local. When I deploy code on local, I'm perfectly able to edit page or change mode.

Capture.PNG

I also tried changing the "Apache Sling Main Servlet" configuration i.e. changing the value "Number of Calls per Request" to higher values like 3000 or 5000 but still it's working.

In the browser console, I'm getting the following error:

Capture1.PNG

Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Best Regards,

Himanshu

4 Replies

Level 10

Is your higher environments AEM instances that have been upgraded? Seen similar issues on upgraded instances.

Community Advisor

I'm not sure about the upgrade if it has happened. I'll check it. If it has happened with the installation of any service pack or so, what's the fix for it?

Level 10

1. Do you have the required permissions on stage? If not, try with admin

2. For 500 error, you should be seeing something in error.log

Thanks

Level 1

smacdonald2008​ Even I'm seeing same Issue in AEM 6.4 , Is there any fix for this