Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Overlay not working.!

Level 4

Hi,

As per the requirement, I need to custom properties while creating translation project. I'm trying to overlay the translation template by overlaying this path:

/libs/cq/core/content/projects/templates/create-translation-project

and after that adding custom properties in jcr:content node of this template. After doing this, while I'm trying to create the translation project, those custom added properties are not reflecting in project.

Can you please suggest way of doing that?

Regards,

Vijay

4 Replies

Level 10

In your project - are you using the new props - for example - are you attempting to read them and they are not there? How are you trying to use the new properties?

Level 4

Hi Smac,

Thanks for replying .

The new props I'm going to use in Translation workflow i.e. whenever a new translation project gets created, I want to read those properties in translation workflow process steps.

Level 10

Have you introduced application logic in your Workflow step to read these new properties. If so - how are you doing so. I want to make sure that there is business logic somewhere making use of these new props.

Level 4

Hi Smac,

These new props I'm going to read in the workflow custom process step. I've written custom process step as part of translation workflow that triggers whenever I create a new translation project. So, on execution of workflow, custom process will fetch props values from payload jcr:content and based on the further code is written.