Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Outdated Template Policy

Employee

Hello communities,

When publishing a template policy, "outdated" is displayed in "All content policy mappings", and the pages of publishers using this template are not displayed correctly.

I would like to know if you know what is the reason for this outdated and what property holds the value of this outdated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

@nobuom71988984 :  You can elaborate more. As per my understanding, I think you can check these template policy on the author environment first, If you have updated the template policy on author and once you publish the page it will show template policy as outdated . You can publish the page so that the same will be reflected on the publisher.

Or

You can also directly publish the template or template policy(as per your requirement ) if no content changes from the Page. You can do this through the crx/de.

Thank You.

Keshav

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 6

@nobuom71988984 :  You can elaborate more. As per my understanding, I think you can check these template policy on the author environment first, If you have updated the template policy on author and once you publish the page it will show template policy as outdated . You can publish the page so that the same will be reflected on the publisher.

Or

You can also directly publish the template or template policy(as per your requirement ) if no content changes from the Page. You can do this through the crx/de.

Thank You.

Keshav