Expand my Community achievements bar.

Out of the box component to render the plain HTML, along with the CSS/JS/Images (HTML5) on a AEM-Page (HTML-Rendering Component).

Level 1

Hi All, 

I would like to know if we have any out of the box component, where we just upload the HTML, along with all the required html-webpage content (CSS / JS/ images/ fonts etc.) and it can be loaded as per the AEM-Page. 

To elaborate it more, I just want to load the AEM-page which should internally have all the HTML-content (HTML / CSS / JS/ images/ Fonts etc.) along with the AEM-template (Header & Footer). Please do let me know if any suggestions on this line.

Thanks in advance,

Manoj

4 Replies

Level 2

I don't think there would be any OOTB feature that allows this. The one closest is an OOTB option that allows users to add HTML via a component. You can, technically, have a template without any code, and then read the HTML that was added by an author and render the page. Checkout the RTE field.

Level 1

Thanks for the reply. 

I thought of doing the kind of same thing using the InnerHTML and posting the HTML content on the page, but here main issue is that the Content (HTML) is not provided by any Author and also the HTML is not the static HTML, it is coming from some other external system in the HTML form and which I have to merge with our Template / Pages. 

Employee

Look at the design-importer feature, this seems what you are looking for.

Level 1

Thanks for the response. 

I will surely explore this option and will update the group about my findings.