Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

OSGI Configuration for Apache Sling Job Queue Configuration

Level 1

Hi,

I have a requirement where I am using a job manager to add a job with a custom topic. Also there is a consumer which has the business logic.

Currently when the job fails, it retries for 10 times with an interval of 1 second. This is because of the default Sling Job Queue Configuration.

Now, I want to have my own custom Sling Job Queue Configuration with retry intervals and number of retries. For this, I have created the configuration manually from system console for the specific topic and it is working and picking this custom configuration when the job is failed. But, when I create the same configuration as part of code repo and when deployed, this configuration is not getting picked. And the way this configuration looks is completely different from the one created through system console. Below screenshots are the one created in system console and other deployed through code.

jayan_acharya76_0-1707881904623.png

jayan_acharya76_1-1707881954196.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @jayan_acharya76 ,

What is the naming convention followed while importing the config in codebase ? 

OSGi configuration factory file names should  use the <factoryPID>-<name>.cfg.json naming convention.   Hope this will help in resolving the same. 

Ref :- https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/implementing/deploy...

Thanks,

Somen

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @jayan_acharya76 ,

What is the naming convention followed while importing the config in codebase ? 

OSGi configuration factory file names should  use the <factoryPID>-<name>.cfg.json naming convention.   Hope this will help in resolving the same. 

Ref :- https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/implementing/deploy...

Thanks,

Somen