Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

org.apache.sling.installer.provider.file.impl.Installer Ignoring inactive resource at aem-standby/crx-quickstart/install/install.standby/ (AEM 6.2 cold stand by

dragon2A
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Team,

I am trying to set up the Cold stand by in AEM 6.2 . I am able to see the logs in primary node saying that  org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.segment.standby.store.StandbyStoreService started primary on port 8023 with allowed ip ranges [].

But in stand by node I am getting this Info  

org.apache.sling.installer.provider.file.impl.Installer Ignoring inactive resource at aem-standby/crx-quickstart/install/install.standby/ org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.segment.standby.store.StandbyStoreService

Any ideas/guidance whats wrong ?

Thanks In Advance.

1 Reply
dragon2A
Level 6
Level 6

I know the problem here its because first time started the stand-by server with the wrong configurations because of the it created the segmentstore config file in wrong place. Next restarted I modified the configurations but it still pointing to the old configurations. I deleted wrong config files and restarted again. Now plugin installed and sync started between Primary and standby.

Here is the nice article http://www.aemcq5tutorials.com/tutorials/tarmk-cold-standby-aem-6/

By using that I am able to find and solve the problem. 

Thanks

Uma