Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

One Page multiple versions

Level 6

I want to maintain single page with two or three different versions for corresponding publish instances. Example I want to maintain two different version of single page - for testing and development .I tried version for pages , but it automatically creates new versions for every publishing

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

You can write a workflow processing step which will activate the page, however you have to set replication filter options to suppress creating versions

replicationOptions.setSuppressVersions(true);

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

You can write a workflow processing step which will activate the page, however you have to set replication filter options to suppress creating versions

replicationOptions.setSuppressVersions(true);

Level 6

The problem with the versions is that , it creates a new version whenever a page is activated. I want to maintain single version for a particular publishing destination

Level 10

According to the docs - the version is always incremented when the page is activated. I am looking to determine if there is a way to activate a page without incrementing the version.