Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

One custom bundle was installed in AEM prod author server unfortunately as soon as i found that I have unstalled that custom bundle.So will it cause any issue in prod server

Level 2

One custom bundle was installed in AEM prod author server unfortunately while working in local bundle console as soon as i found that I have unstalled that custom bundle. and I have verified all pages are loading fine and project bundle also in active state  , remaining bundles also in active state except below bundle 
"Adobe Experience Manager GraphQL for Content Fragmentscq-dam-cfm-graphql"
as far as i know that bundle was installed state only before  this mistake was happen .

My worry is since its production server ....due to this unfortunate mistake , will it cause any hidden issues in prod-author server .

Could you please help with your answers 

Thanks in adavance !!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Mounikasri 

AEM provides a GraphQL API for querying and retrieving content fragments through the cq-dam-cfm-graphql bundle. GraphQL is a query language that allows you to request specific data from a server, and it's becoming increasingly popular in web development due to its flexibility and efficiency.

Overall, the cq-dam-cfm-graphql bundle provides a powerful and flexible way to query content fragments in AEM using the GraphQL API.

If you have any GraphQL functionality implemented in your project please validate it. If not you are good

Recommandation : Please never do such kind of bundle deletion in PROD environment. Please be careful 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Mounikasri 

AEM provides a GraphQL API for querying and retrieving content fragments through the cq-dam-cfm-graphql bundle. GraphQL is a query language that allows you to request specific data from a server, and it's becoming increasingly popular in web development due to its flexibility and efficiency.

Overall, the cq-dam-cfm-graphql bundle provides a powerful and flexible way to query content fragments in AEM using the GraphQL API.

If you have any GraphQL functionality implemented in your project please validate it. If not you are good

Recommandation : Please never do such kind of bundle deletion in PROD environment. Please be careful 

Community Advisor

If you haven’t deleted that bundle you can still install it. It won’t have any problems if your are not using any graphQL functionality but in future if you want to then will have the problem. If you have delete it then try this approach on the cloned instance 

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63612188/in-aem-if-we-accidentally-delete-out-of-the-box-bundle-...