Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Offloader - AEM 6.0 SP1

Level 2

Hi

I have multiple workflows to offload to another instance which was configured and setup successfully. I was able to see  workflows such as DAM Asset Update and DAM Metadata Writeback are successfully offloaded to the worker instance and workflow completes without any error. However when I offload any workflow which has a Human task (such as Participants step or Dynamic Participant Step), the workflow is offloaded successfully, it works absolutely fine and when it ends (i.e. functionality wise could see things completed, item moved out of inbox etc..), I do see the offloader version of the workflow at MASTER, remains in RUNNING state. 

i.e. <workflow_name>_Offloaded at master remains in RUNNING state. This is not the case if the workflow has all process steps such as DAM Asset Update (or custom workflow having all process steps).

Is there any restriction on Offloader setup that only automatic workflows should be offloaded?

Could not find any reference of the same in the documentation and thus appreciate your thought in this regard?

Thanks

Anand

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

need to install couple of hotfix for offloading to work properly. Please file an official support request.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

need to install couple of hotfix for offloading to work properly. Please file an official support request.

Level 10

Is there any error you see in the logs ??