Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Newbie - Accidentally turned a page into a "target". How to undo that?

Level 1

Hello, I create online help pages using Adobe CQ5 5.6.1.2.  I'm pretty new at it.

I was reviewing an HTML page. I right-clicked it and happened to click Target. (Not sure why. I think I was just curious about what that was.)  Target did not look useful to me.  I went back to look at the page again. This time I double-clicked the page to open it for editing. (I wanted to edit the text.) Instead of the text, I just went back to the blank "target" screen.

I was never able to get the page out of "target" mode and back into regular HTML page editing mode. To solve the problem, I ended up restoring an earlier version of the page.

Can someone tell me if there is a way to restore a page if you accidentally turn it into a "target"? I checked the available help but could not find the information.

Thanks very much!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

on the top right of the window, if you are in Touch UI, you can change your view from 'Target' to 'Edit'

If you are facing some other issue, please add a screenshot which helps !

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

on the top right of the window, if you are in Touch UI, you can change your view from 'Target' to 'Edit'

If you are facing some other issue, please add a screenshot which helps !

Administrator

Hi 

Solution:- Goto content node in CRXDE Lite, delete that node which has target properties. Then you will be able to get Edit mode of the component.

Reference:- http://help-forums.adobe.com/content/adobeforums/en/experience-manager-forum/adobe-experience-manage...

I hope this would help you.

Thanks and Regards

Kqutuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni