Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Notify for page expiry date

Level 1

Hi Experts,

need help on how to notify Content Author/s when a page reaches the expiry date.

As an  user I want the system to send email notifications as mentioned below to Content Author/s when a page reaches the expiry date, so that they view and take appropriate action.

List of Email notifications when page is close to assigned expiry date:

1. First email notification shall be sent on <current date> - <30 days to expiration date>

2. Second email notification shall be sent on <current date - <7 days to expiration date>

3. Third email notification shall be sent on <current date - <1 day to expiration date>

Any leads on this will be ver helpfull
Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

There is no expiry for page unlike asset.

But you can build the same logic for Page, in your page property have a expiry date and run the scheduler daily to check expiry based on different day and send notification.

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

There is no expiry for page unlike asset.

But you can build the same logic for Page, in your page property have a expiry date and run the scheduler daily to check expiry based on different day and send notification.

Arun Patidar

Level 1

Hi @arunpatidar  could you please share me the logic sample or github repo link where  I can find logic for assets expiry scheduler so that I could use it as refrence.

Thanks in advance

Level 4

Hi, 
Page Does not have expiry date.
Assets has Please follow this discussion for assets expiration  - 
asset-page-expiration-alerts-in-aem 

answered by @kautuk_sahni