Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Not able to see folders under Content Fragment Models

Level 3

Hello,

I have created few folders under Tools -> General -> Configuration Browser.
While creating the folder, I have selected the Content Fragment Models checkbox.
Now when I go to Tools ->Assets -> Content Fragment Models, here folders are not shown.
This is happening in my Dev author instance. AEM version : 6.4.8.4 I have logged in as admin
But this issue is not happening in my local instance. Looks very weird issue. Any help on this issue?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This is ok, it is just warning to consider creating index but this is not the cause.

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hey @gmahesh ,

It seems to be an issue with the permission. You need to verify the permission whether the logged-in user has the read permission to the corresponding folder (which must be /conf).

Regards,

Arpit V

Community Advisor

Hi @gmahesh ,
Do you see other folder like We.Retail and Core Component Example

Level 3

Note: I have logged in as a user, which has admin permission. Checked the useradmin and this user has all the permission (/conf and its sub nodes too).

I am not able to see other folder like We.Retail and global folder too.  I think, left option is to check the error.log and few other log files too.

Community Advisor

@gmahesh , If you can't see anything, then might have permission issue or something else. Just check logs incase you find anything.

Community Advisor

This could be because of permission. try to login with admin and if yo still see the issue then check logs.

Arun Patidar

Level 3

In the log file, I can see :

org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.Cursors$TraversingCursor Traversed 15000 nodes with filter Filter(query=select e.[jcr:path] as [jcr:path],
e.[jcr:score] as [jcr:score], e.* from [nt:base] as a inner join [nt:base] as b on ischildnode(b, a) inner join [nt:base] as c on
ischildnode(c, b) inner join [nt:base] as d on ischildnode(d, c) inner join [nt:base] as e on ischildnode(e, d)
where name(a) = 'wcm' and isdescendantnode(a, '/home') and name(b) = 'notification' and name(c) = 'config' and name(d) = 'subscriptions'
and e.[type] = 'page' option(traversal OK) /* xpath: /jcr:root/home//wcm/notification/config/subscriptions/* [@type='page']
option(traversal ok) */, path=/home//*, property=[:localname=[wcm]]); consider creating an index or changing the query

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This is ok, it is just warning to consider creating index but this is not the cause.

Arun Patidar