Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Not able to resize layout container in Mobile and Tablet

Level 5

Hello All - I have an issue with responsive grid that is working in desktop but not in mobile and tablet breakpoints. This is happening in 6.4 version. the same settings is working as expected in 6.5. I see the errors in the console if I resize the component. Can somone please help to resolve this issue.

/libs/cq/gui/components/authoring/editors/clientlibs/internal/page.js

Responsive.PNG

@arunpatidar , @smacdonald2008 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @v1101 

If it is working in AEM 6.5 and not in 6.4 then can you just give a try updating your AEM 6.4 instance to latest service pack and validate if it is still appearing for you?

Regards,

Arpit Varshney

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @v1101 

If it is working in AEM 6.5 and not in 6.4 then can you just give a try updating your AEM 6.4 instance to latest service pack and validate if it is still appearing for you?

Regards,

Arpit Varshney

Level 5
Hi Arpit - In other 6.4, it is working without any issues. both are installed with same service pack and moreover I am niot sure why the resizing is working in desktop and not in tablet and mobile breakpoints. Once I resize the components, it is not persisted in the UI and the size values are captured in the jcr properties. I have compared the environments and dont see any issues. After I rebuild the clientlibs, I can see some behavior that it is working if I remove the compoents and authored it again, after cople of resizing in mobile/tablet, it is not working. not sure where exactly it is failing.

Community Advisor

Hi @v1101 

If other AEM 6.4 instance with same service pack is working fine, then something is wrong in your current instance. It can't be AEM version specific issue.

There might be additional code/content or package in your instance which is creating issue. You need to debug this by checking error logs, removing additional packages or reverting additional code which is not present in other instance.

Regards,

Arpit Varshney