Expand my Community achievements bar.

Not able to login to CRX de lite. CRX explorer works

Level 4

I am having an AEM 6.2 publish instance and I am not able to access the CRX de lite and Felix console. However, I am able to access the CRX/explorer using admin credentials. What could the reason. The step which we performed before this was installing users,groups and ACL nodes from old 5.6.1 instance to the new 6.2 instance. 

Any pointers would be helpful.

Please find some of the logs

'/opt/AEM/Publish1/AEM/crx-quickstart/monitoring/cpu.sh'
java.io.FileNotFoundException: cpu.sh
    at com.adobe.granite.monitoring.impl.ShellScriptExecutorImpl.extractScript(ShellScriptExecutorImpl.java:180)
    at com.adobe.granite.monitoring.impl.ShellScriptExecutorImpl.execute(ShellScriptExecutorImpl.java:114)
    at com.adobe.granite.monitoring.impl.ScriptMBean.invoke(ScriptMBean.java:99)
    at com.adobe.granite.monitoring.impl.ScriptMBean.invoke(ScriptMBean.java:158)
    at com.adobe.granite.monitoring.impl.ScriptConfigImpl$ExecutionThread.run(ScriptConfigImpl.java:211)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
31.10.2016 00:01:07.832 *ERROR* [Shell Script Executor Thread for diskusage.sh] com.adobe.granite.monitoring.impl.ShellScriptExecutorImpl Unable to extract script 'diskusage.sh' to '/opt/AEM/Publish1/AEM/crx-quickstart/monitoring/diskusage.sh'
java.io.FileNotFoundException: diskusage.sh
    at com.adobe.granite.monitoring.impl.ShellScriptExecutorImpl.extractScript(ShellScriptExecutorImpl.java:180)
    at com.adobe.granite.monitoring.impl.ShellScriptExecutorImpl.execute(ShellScriptExecutorImpl.java:114)
    at com.adobe.granite.monitoring.impl.ScriptMBean.invoke(ScriptMBean.java:99)
    at com.adobe.granite.monitoring.impl.ScriptMBean.invoke(ScriptMBean.java:158)
    at com.adobe.granite.monitoring.impl.ScriptConfigImpl$ExecutionThread.run(ScriptConfigImpl.java:211)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

31.10.2016 07:35:29.465 *INFO* [FelixStartLevel] org.apache.felix.configadmin BundleEvent STARTED
31.10.2016 07:35:29.476 *INFO* [FelixStartLevel] org.apache.felix.coordinator BundleEvent RESOLVED
31.10.2016 07:35:29.477 *INFO* [FelixStartLevel] org.apache.felix.coordinator BundleEvent STARTING
31.10.2016 07:35:38.233 *ERROR* [FelixStartLevel] com.adobe.granite.workflow.core [com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.launcher.WorkflowLauncherListener(231)] The activate method has thrown an exception (javax.jcr.AccessDeniedException: Access denied.)
javax.jcr.AccessDeniedException: Access denied.
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.AccessManager.checkPermissions(AccessManager.java:71)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.session.NodeImpl$5.perform(NodeImpl.java:294)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.session.NodeImpl$5.perform(NodeImpl.java:263)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.delegate.SessionDelegate.perform(SessionDelegate.java:208)

31.10.2016 07:36:08.847 *ERROR* [FelixDispatchQueue] com.day.cq.wcm.cq-msm-core FrameworkEvent ERROR (org.osgi.framework.ServiceException: Service factory returned null. (Component: com.day.cq.workflow.impl.CQWorkflowService (787)))
org.osgi.framework.ServiceException: Service factory returned null. (Component: com.day.cq.workflow.impl.CQWorkflowService (787))
    at org.apache.felix.framework.ServiceRegistrationImpl.getFactoryUnchecked(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:380)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.ServiceRegistrationImpl.getService(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:247)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.ServiceRegistry.getService(ServiceRegistry.java:344)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.getService(Felix.java:3699)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.getService(BundleContextImpl.java:470)
    at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleRefPair.getServiceObject(SingleRefPair.java:72)
    at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.helper.BindMethod.getServiceObject(BindMethod.java:646)
    at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.getServiceObject(DependencyManager.java:2137)

5 Replies

Level 10

Try uninstalling the package that contains the users and see if the functionality returns, 

Level 4

I am not able to access the Package manager too.

Level 10

There is something in that last package that corrupted some scripts.  I will get support to look at this to see if they have a procedure to fix this. 

Level 4

It would be really great if we have some utility available to remove and uninstall the package.

Level 4

smacdonald2008 wrote...

There is something in that last package that corrupted some scripts.  I will get support to look at this to see if they have a procedure to fix this. 

Actually we restored from a back and seems like the ACL node packages are causing the trouble. We have created an ACL package (for /content & /etc nodes) from 5.6.1 instance using ACS Commons utility and deployed it on 6.2. This seems to be the root cause.