Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Not able to find CIF GraphQL Client Configuration Factory on the web console

Level 3

Hi,

I was trying to integrate Magento with AEM, but I was not able to find CIF GraphQL Client Configuration Factory on the web console. Could you please suggest what can be the Issue, Do I need to install any package, if yes please suggest where I can get it and the steps to install?

Heena06_0-1601388090785.png

Thanks,

Heena

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Heena,

have you checked: https://github.com/adobe/commerce-cif-connector

This package must be installed to get the GraphQL client for Magento.

Maybe you want to have also a look at the https://github.com/adobe/aem-core-cif-components to start with the right components.

Best,

Max

View solution in original post

26 Replies

Community Advisor

Which version of AEM are you using ?

You need to install CIF core components and connector.

Level 3
Hi @ Nikhil-Kumar, We are using AEM 6.4 version

Community Advisor
@jadhavni Then install CIF core and connector package over your code package.

Level 3
Hi, Getting below error: [ERROR] Errors: [ERROR] BreadcrumbImplTest.testCategoryPage:175 NullPointer [ERROR] BreadcrumbImplTest.testCategoryPageWithoutIdentifier:266 NullPointer [ERROR] BreadcrumbImplTest.testCategorySpecificPage:199 NullPointer [ERROR] BreadcrumbImplTest.testContentPages:121 NullPointer [ERROR] BreadcrumbImplTest.testNoGraphqlClient:276 NullPointer [ERROR] BreadcrumbImplTest.testProductNotFound:291 NullPointer [ERROR] BreadcrumbImplTest.testProductPage:134 NullPointer [ERROR] BreadcrumbImplTest.testProductPageWithCatalogPage:221 NullPointer [ERROR] BreadcrumbImplTest.testProductPageWithSku:242 NullPointer [ERROR] BreadcrumbImplTest.testProductPageWithoutIdentifier:256 NullPointer [ERROR] BreadcrumbImplTest.testProductSpecificPage:158 NullPointer [INFO] [ERROR] Tests run: 192, Failures: 0, Errors: 11, Skipped: 0 [INFO] [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Reactor Summary for AEM CIF Core Components Reactor 1.3.0: [INFO] [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components - Parent ................... SUCCESS [ 8.938 s] [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components - Content Package for React Components SUCCESS [08:25 min] [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components - Content Package for apps . SUCCESS [08:17 min] [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components - Core Bundle .............. FAILURE [02:03 min] [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components - Examples Bundle .......... SKIPPED [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components - Examples Application Package SKIPPED [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components - Examples Content Package . SKIPPED [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components - Examples All Package ..... SKIPPED [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components - Examples Reactor ......... SKIPPED [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components - All ...................... SKIPPED [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components - Integration Tests ........ SKIPPED [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components Reactor .................... SKIPPED [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] BUILD FAILURE [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Total time: 19:17 min [INFO] Finished at: 2020-09-30T14:01:50+05:30 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:3.0.0-M3:test (default-test) on project core-cif-components-core: There are test failures. [ERROR] [ERROR] Please refer to C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Nitin\AEM\aem-core-cif-components-core-cif-components-reactor-1.3.0\aem-core-cif-components-core-cif-components-reactor-1.3.0\bundles\core\target\surefire-reports for the individual test results. [ERROR] Please refer to dump files (if any exist) [date].dump, [date]-jvmRun[N].dump and [date].dumpstream. [ERROR] -> [Help 1] [ERROR] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch. [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging. [ERROR] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles: [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException [ERROR] [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command [ERROR] mvn <args> -rf :core-cif-components-core C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Nitin\AEM\aem-core-cif-components-core-cif-components-reactor-1.3.0\aem-core-cif-components-core-cif-components-reactor-1.3.0>

Level 3
Hi @Nikhil-Kumar , Please suggest what kind of think we are missing. Thank you.

Employee
please try to execute using mvn clean install -PautoInstallPackage -DskipTests and post the output.

Level 3
Hi @Maximilian_Voss, Yes tried it but getting below error: [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to format source files. [INFO] Number of files to be formatted: 16 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Reactor Summary for CIF Connector Reactor 1.3.0: [INFO] [INFO] CIF Connector - Parent project ..................... SUCCESS [ 2.398 s] [INFO] CIF Virtual Catalog - Bundle ....................... FAILURE [02:01 min] [INFO] CIF Virtual Catalog - Content package .............. SKIPPED [INFO] CIF Connector - Content Package .................... SKIPPED [INFO] CIF Connector - GraphQL Bundle ..................... SKIPPED [INFO] CIF Connector - All content package ................ SKIPPED [INFO] CIF Connector - Test Content Package ............... SKIPPED [INFO] CIF Testing - OSGi Testing Mock Server ............. SKIPPED [INFO] CIF Connector HTTP Integration Tests ............... SKIPPED [INFO] CIF Connector Reactor .............................. SKIPPED [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] BUILD FAILURE [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Total time: 02:24 min [INFO] Finished at: 2020-09-30T16:26:13+05:30 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [WARNING] The requested profile "autoInstallPackage" could not be activated because it does not exist. [ERROR] Failed to execute goal net.revelc.code.formatter:formatter-maven-plugin:2.9.0:validate (verify-code-formatting) on project cif-virtual-catalog: File 'C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Nitin\AEM\commerce-cif-connector-cif-connector-reactor-1.3.0\commerce-cif-connector-cif-connector-reactor-1.3.0\bundles\cif-virtual-catalog\src\main\java\com\adobe\cq\commerce\virtual\catalog\admin\impl\CatalogIdentifierDatasource.java' has not been previously formatted. Please format file and commit before running validation! -> [Help 1] [ERROR] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch. [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging. [ERROR] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles: [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException [ERROR] [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command [ERROR] mvn <args> -rf :cif-virtual-catalog C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Nitin\AEM\commerce-cif-connector-cif-connector-reactor-1.3.0\commerce-cif-connector-cif-connector-reactor-1.3.0>

Community Advisor
@jadhavni Try this command: mvn clean validate -P format -DskipTests=true

Community Advisor
@jadhavni Delete this plugin's reference from the POM.xml file and then build ==> net.revelc.code.formatter

Level 3
Hi @Nikhil-Kumar, I have executed the above command, project built successfully but unable to find "CIF GraphQL Client Configuration Factory" bundle or configuration on console. please suggest, Thank you.

Level 3
Hi @Nikhil-Kumar , I removed plugin (net.revelc.code.formatter) and excuted suggested command (mvn clean validate -P format -DskipTests=true) build was successfull, but package was updated on package manager. Then I ran "mvn -PautoInstallPackage -Padobe-public clean install" and got below error: [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.12:check (default) on project core-cif-components-apps: Too many files with unapproved license: 1 See RAT report in: C:\Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)\aem-core-cif-components-core-cif-components-reactor-1.3.0\ui.apps\target\rat.txt -> [Help 1] NOTE: I just want to update the package on Package Manager, which I m not able to do. If I m installing directly it is giving error: Missing:jcr_root Please Suggest.

Level 3
NOTE: I just want to update the package on Package Manager, which I m not able to do. If I m installing directly it is giving error: Missing:jcr_root Please Suggest.

Level 3
Hi @Maximilian_Voss I'm using Adobe Experience Manager - Trial , non-production license key, May this impact on it ? Thank you.

Employee
are you sure the key is still valid? Also, can you please share with us the output of `java -version` and `mvn -version`?

Level 3
java -version output: C:\Users\kamal>java -version java version "1.8.0_261" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_261-b12) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.261-b12, mixed mode)

Level 3
mvn -version output: C:\Users\kamal>mvn -version Apache Maven 3.6.3 (cecedd343002696d0abb50b32b541b8a6ba2883f) Maven home: C:\Softwares\apache-maven-3.6.3\bin\.. Java version: 1.8.0_261, vendor: Oracle Corporation, runtime: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_261\jre Default locale: en_IN, platform encoding: Cp1252 OS name: "windows 10", version: "10.0", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"

Level 3
We are using this key from last 2 months not sure if it is still valid or not, is there any way to check???