Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Not able to find CIF GraphQL Client Configuration Factory on the web console

Level 3

Hi,

I was trying to integrate Magento with AEM, but I was not able to find CIF GraphQL Client Configuration Factory on the web console. Could you please suggest what can be the Issue, Do I need to install any package, if yes please suggest where I can get it and the steps to install?

Heena06_0-1601388090785.png

Thanks,

Heena

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Heena,

have you checked: https://github.com/adobe/commerce-cif-connector

This package must be installed to get the GraphQL client for Magento.

Maybe you want to have also a look at the https://github.com/adobe/aem-core-cif-components to start with the right components.

Best,

Max

View solution in original post

26 Replies

Community Advisor

Which version of AEM are you using ?

You need to install CIF core components and connector.

Level 3
Hi @ Nikhil-Kumar, We are using AEM 6.4 version

Community Advisor
@jadhavni Then install CIF core and connector package over your code package.

Level 3
Hi, Getting below error: [ERROR] Errors: [ERROR] BreadcrumbImplTest.testCategoryPage:175 NullPointer [ERROR] BreadcrumbImplTest.testCategoryPageWithoutIdentifier:266 NullPointer [ERROR] BreadcrumbImplTest.testCategorySpecificPage:199 NullPointer [ERROR] BreadcrumbImplTest.testContentPages:121 NullPointer [ERROR] BreadcrumbImplTest.testNoGraphqlClient:276 NullPointer [ERROR] BreadcrumbImplTest.testProductNotFound:291 NullPointer [ERROR] BreadcrumbImplTest.testProductPage:134 NullPointer [ERROR] BreadcrumbImplTest.testProductPageWithCatalogPage:221 NullPointer [ERROR] BreadcrumbImplTest.testProductPageWithSku:242 NullPointer [ERROR] BreadcrumbImplTest.testProductPageWithoutIdentifier:256 NullPointer [ERROR] BreadcrumbImplTest.testProductSpecificPage:158 NullPointer [INFO] [ERROR] Tests run: 192, Failures: 0, Errors: 11, Skipped: 0 [INFO] [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Reactor Summary for AEM CIF Core Components Reactor 1.3.0: [INFO] [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components - Parent ................... SUCCESS [ 8.938 s] [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components - Content Package for React Components SUCCESS [08:25 min] [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components - Content Package for apps . SUCCESS [08:17 min] [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components - Core Bundle .............. FAILURE [02:03 min] [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components - Examples Bundle .......... SKIPPED [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components - Examples Application Package SKIPPED [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components - Examples Content Package . SKIPPED [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components - Examples All Package ..... SKIPPED [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components - Examples Reactor ......... SKIPPED [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components - All ...................... SKIPPED [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components - Integration Tests ........ SKIPPED [INFO] AEM CIF Core Components Reactor .................... SKIPPED [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] BUILD FAILURE [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Total time: 19:17 min [INFO] Finished at: 2020-09-30T14:01:50+05:30 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:3.0.0-M3:test (default-test) on project core-cif-components-core: There are test failures. [ERROR] [ERROR] Please refer to C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Nitin\AEM\aem-core-cif-components-core-cif-components-reactor-1.3.0\aem-core-cif-components-core-cif-components-reactor-1.3.0\bundles\core\target\surefire-reports for the individual test results. [ERROR] Please refer to dump files (if any exist) [date].dump, [date]-jvmRun[N].dump and [date].dumpstream. [ERROR] -> [Help 1] [ERROR] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch. [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging. [ERROR] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles: [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException [ERROR] [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command [ERROR] mvn <args> -rf :core-cif-components-core C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Nitin\AEM\aem-core-cif-components-core-cif-components-reactor-1.3.0\aem-core-cif-components-core-cif-components-reactor-1.3.0>

Level 3
Hi @Nikhil-Kumar , Please suggest what kind of think we are missing. Thank you.

Employee
please try to execute using mvn clean install -PautoInstallPackage -DskipTests and post the output.

Level 3
Hi @Maximilian_Voss, Yes tried it but getting below error: [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to format source files. [INFO] Number of files to be formatted: 16 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Reactor Summary for CIF Connector Reactor 1.3.0: [INFO] [INFO] CIF Connector - Parent project ..................... SUCCESS [ 2.398 s] [INFO] CIF Virtual Catalog - Bundle ....................... FAILURE [02:01 min] [INFO] CIF Virtual Catalog - Content package .............. SKIPPED [INFO] CIF Connector - Content Package .................... SKIPPED [INFO] CIF Connector - GraphQL Bundle ..................... SKIPPED [INFO] CIF Connector - All content package ................ SKIPPED [INFO] CIF Connector - Test Content Package ............... SKIPPED [INFO] CIF Testing - OSGi Testing Mock Server ............. SKIPPED [INFO] CIF Connector HTTP Integration Tests ............... SKIPPED [INFO] CIF Connector Reactor .............................. SKIPPED [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] BUILD FAILURE [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Total time: 02:24 min [INFO] Finished at: 2020-09-30T16:26:13+05:30 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [WARNING] The requested profile "autoInstallPackage" could not be activated because it does not exist. [ERROR] Failed to execute goal net.revelc.code.formatter:formatter-maven-plugin:2.9.0:validate (verify-code-formatting) on project cif-virtual-catalog: File 'C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Nitin\AEM\commerce-cif-connector-cif-connector-reactor-1.3.0\commerce-cif-connector-cif-connector-reactor-1.3.0\bundles\cif-virtual-catalog\src\main\java\com\adobe\cq\commerce\virtual\catalog\admin\impl\CatalogIdentifierDatasource.java' has not been previously formatted. Please format file and commit before running validation! -> [Help 1] [ERROR] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch. [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging. [ERROR] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles: [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException [ERROR] [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command [ERROR] mvn <args> -rf :cif-virtual-catalog C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Nitin\AEM\commerce-cif-connector-cif-connector-reactor-1.3.0\commerce-cif-connector-cif-connector-reactor-1.3.0>

Community Advisor
@jadhavni Try this command: mvn clean validate -P format -DskipTests=true

Community Advisor
@jadhavni Delete this plugin's reference from the POM.xml file and then build ==> net.revelc.code.formatter

Level 3
Hi @Nikhil-Kumar, I have executed the above command, project built successfully but unable to find "CIF GraphQL Client Configuration Factory" bundle or configuration on console. please suggest, Thank you.

Level 3
Hi @Nikhil-Kumar , I removed plugin (net.revelc.code.formatter) and excuted suggested command (mvn clean validate -P format -DskipTests=true) build was successfull, but package was updated on package manager. Then I ran "mvn -PautoInstallPackage -Padobe-public clean install" and got below error: [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.12:check (default) on project core-cif-components-apps: Too many files with unapproved license: 1 See RAT report in: C:\Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)\aem-core-cif-components-core-cif-components-reactor-1.3.0\ui.apps\target\rat.txt -> [Help 1] NOTE: I just want to update the package on Package Manager, which I m not able to do. If I m installing directly it is giving error: Missing:jcr_root Please Suggest.

Level 3
NOTE: I just want to update the package on Package Manager, which I m not able to do. If I m installing directly it is giving error: Missing:jcr_root Please Suggest.

Level 3
Hi @Maximilian_Voss I'm using Adobe Experience Manager - Trial , non-production license key, May this impact on it ? Thank you.

Employee
are you sure the key is still valid? Also, can you please share with us the output of `java -version` and `mvn -version`?

Level 3
java -version output: C:\Users\kamal>java -version java version "1.8.0_261" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_261-b12) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.261-b12, mixed mode)

Level 3
mvn -version output: C:\Users\kamal>mvn -version Apache Maven 3.6.3 (cecedd343002696d0abb50b32b541b8a6ba2883f) Maven home: C:\Softwares\apache-maven-3.6.3\bin\.. Java version: 1.8.0_261, vendor: Oracle Corporation, runtime: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_261\jre Default locale: en_IN, platform encoding: Cp1252 OS name: "windows 10", version: "10.0", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"

Level 3
We are using this key from last 2 months not sure if it is still valid or not, is there any way to check???