Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Not able to enable workfront enhanced connector for AEM

Level 1

Trying to enable workfront enhanced connector for AEM, We are following instructions as stated in documentation here --- https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/assets/integrations... But encountering the error in cloud pipeline, pls note that local SDK build on developer machine goes fine successfully.

error in the logs:- 

Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for com.smart:aem-smart-project.ui.tests:jar:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT
11:57:11,749 [main] [WARNING] 'dependencyManagement.dependencies.dependency.systemPath' for digital.hoodoo:workfront-tools.ui.apps:zip refers to a non-existing file /build_root/build/testprogram-p31389/ui.tests/ui.apps/src/main/resources/workfront-tools.ui.apps.zip @ com.smart:aem-test-project:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT, /build_root/build/test-p31389/pom.xml, line 570, column 29

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @NikkAgarwal , Can you recheck the "system path" in dependency in pom.xml  path again ?? I think there you need to set this project base directory env variable properly or try giving the direct path to workfront connector zip file.  /build_root/build/testprogram-p31389/ui.tests/ui.apps/src/main/resources/workfront-tools.ui.apps.zip 

&   /build_root/build/test-p31389/pom.xml

Project root name is different in both paths .Also you seem to have placed zip file in ui.tests/ui.apps which is not right. try placing zip file here /build_root/build/test-p31389/ui.apps/src/main/resources/ and then  

try <systemPath>/build_root/build/test-p31389/ui.apps/src/main/resources/workfront-tools.ui.apps.zip</systemPath>

Make sure naming convention & path is correct.

<dependency>
   <groupId>digital.hoodoo</groupId>
   <artifactId>workfront-tools.ui.apps</artifactId>
   <type>zip</type>
   <version>enhanced connector version number</version>
   <scope>system</scope>
   <systemPath>${project.basedir}/ui.apps/src/main/resources/workfront-tools.ui.apps.zip</systemPath>
</dependency>

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @NikkAgarwal , Can you recheck the "system path" in dependency in pom.xml  path again ?? I think there you need to set this project base directory env variable properly or try giving the direct path to workfront connector zip file.  /build_root/build/testprogram-p31389/ui.tests/ui.apps/src/main/resources/workfront-tools.ui.apps.zip 

&   /build_root/build/test-p31389/pom.xml

Project root name is different in both paths .Also you seem to have placed zip file in ui.tests/ui.apps which is not right. try placing zip file here /build_root/build/test-p31389/ui.apps/src/main/resources/ and then  

try <systemPath>/build_root/build/test-p31389/ui.apps/src/main/resources/workfront-tools.ui.apps.zip</systemPath>

Make sure naming convention & path is correct.

<dependency>
   <type>zip</type>
   <version>enhanced connector version number</version>
   <scope>system</scope>
   <systemPath>${project.basedir}/ui.apps/src/main/resources/workfront-tools.ui.apps.zip</systemPath>
</dependency>

Level 1

Hi @digarg31 , Thank you the help.

I was also doing the same way but not working for me. So, in <systemPath> of parent pom.xml  I added "../" before ui.apps.

And the build got successful.

<dependency>
<type>zip</type>
<version>1.8.0</version>
<scope>system</scope>
<systemPath>${project.basedir}/../ui.apps/src/main/resources/workfront-tools.ui.apps.zip</systemPath>
</dependency>