Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Not able to create Business Cards In AEM assets Templates

Level 2

Added a created INDD template on Assets, but not able to create the business cards

Getting below error.

How can we resolve this issue?

trivenivelaga_0-1658469930910.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @trivenivelaga,

I was able to reproduce above issue on my local environment - it is related to INDD server.

To solve the issue, you need connection/integration between your AEM instance and INDD server.

You will also have to re-upload INDD files to your AEM once again (when you establish connection correctly), so INDD files can be properly processed by INDD server. When this will be done, you will be able to create new Business Card on AEM level.

Below you can find complete guideline how to integrate INDD with AEM:

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @trivenivelaga,

I was able to reproduce above issue on my local environment - it is related to INDD server.

To solve the issue, you need connection/integration between your AEM instance and INDD server.

You will also have to re-upload INDD files to your AEM once again (when you establish connection correctly), so INDD files can be properly processed by INDD server. When this will be done, you will be able to create new Business Card on AEM level.

Below you can find complete guideline how to integrate INDD with AEM: