Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Not able to create a page as page properties tab is coming empty

Level 5

I have created a new template and using that template I'm trying to create a page. But the page properties window is coming empty. What can be the issue?

goyalkritika_0-1705660168877.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @goyalkritika 

You can check step by step as below. Taking the example of we-retail

in your local environment,
1) go to /content/we-retail/us/en/men/jcr:content

RajaReddy_3370_0-1705687016670.png

2) take the sling:resourceType value
weretail/components/structure/page just appened the /apps to it /apps/weretail/components/structure/page

RajaReddy_3370_1-1705687016931.png

3) go to /apps/weretail/components/structure/page and get sling:resourceSuperType value as wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage. 

RajaReddy_3370_2-1705687016720.png

4) go to /libs/wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage . you can see the page properties tabs under cq:dialog as shown in the below screenhost. from here only page properties tabs gets loaded.

you can check in this process t

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

I think you are missing the `cq:showOnCreate` property; this will enable the properties to be visible on the Create Wizard page.

EstebanBustamante_0-1705671800415.png

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/content/implementing/developing/extend...

Hope this helps

Esteban Bustamante

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @goyalkritika 

You can check step by step as below. Taking the example of we-retail

in your local environment,
1) go to /content/we-retail/us/en/men/jcr:content

RajaReddy_3370_0-1705687016670.png

2) take the sling:resourceType value
weretail/components/structure/page just appened the /apps to it /apps/weretail/components/structure/page

RajaReddy_3370_1-1705687016931.png

3) go to /apps/weretail/components/structure/page and get sling:resourceSuperType value as wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage. 

RajaReddy_3370_2-1705687016720.png

4) go to /libs/wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage . you can see the page properties tabs under cq:dialog as shown in the below screenhost. from here only page properties tabs gets loaded.

you can check in this process t