Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Not able to call client libs from content fragmet in aem cloud

Level 2

Hi All,

i want to load custom clientlibs in my content fragment page but the js call is not getting called.

http://localhost:4502/editor.html/content/dam/test/testcontentfragment  

Raushan_0-1620814063563.png

i am using categories - dam.cfm.authoring.v2

Raushan_0-1620814660948.png

Raushan_1-1620815093852.png

But still my js is not geting called. 

@arunpatidar 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Raushan,

Please try dam.cfm.authoring.contenteditor.v2. This has the editor.js file which gets called on CF Editor.

Respective clientlibs path is available here - /libs/dam/cfm/admin/clientlibs/v2/authoring/contenteditor

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@Raushan  Please try with "dam.cfm.authoring.editors.v2",

You can simply view the html source the editor page, and see either css/js file with /cfm/ and check the category of the file and use the same.

Level 2

Hi @Shashi_Mulugu i have tried dam.cfm.authoring.editors.v2 , but this is also not working. when I am checking js file inside libs , it's showing category name dam.cfm.authoring.v2   but with this it's also not working. is my clientlibs folder location is correct.? please find the libs clientlib attachment.

Raushan_0-1620889840149.png

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Raushan,

Please try dam.cfm.authoring.contenteditor.v2. This has the editor.js file which gets called on CF Editor.

Respective clientlibs path is available here - /libs/dam/cfm/admin/clientlibs/v2/authoring/contenteditor

Level 2

Hello @Vijayalakshmi_S ,
Can you help in understanding a bit more for this clientlib category - dam.cfm.authoring.contenteditor.v2
I have create multifield content fragment and created an clientlib and category with the above specified. 
When I do a search in CRXDE, I see 2/3 occurrences of same category from /libs and 1 from my project /apps.
My question is - if all the clientlibs with same category gets load 2/3 from /libs and 1 from /apps??

Thanks in advance.